View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 08:18 AM

diamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to all
Default Re: Shenandoah National Park in Winter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adventurewonk View Post
So, you posted a bunch of pics and directions to some place that you want locals that recognize the location to ¨refrain from posting the name in here¨ only to claim how awesome it is but refuse to tell other that read your post WHERE is is so you can bogart the hole for the other 364 days out of the year that you aren´t there????

So basically you tell every one what a great fishing spot you know but then tell them to bugger off on how to get there....????

Real classy...
Actually, I have drawn a map to this hole and shared it with people on this site in the past. My much bigger concern is to keep this thread from showing up in google search results. The eastern slope streams of the Shenandoah National Park get tremendous pressure due to their proximity to DC.

If I posted the name of the stream along with the general location, pictures of nice brookies, and pictures of the best holes, I would expect the place to get much more pressure. I place a high value on solitude and tranquility when I fish.