View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 03:49 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Adventures in a Storm Drain!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck s View Post
Sewage drain and Catch and Release, a match made in heaven! Nice fish and a great first outing with a new rod.

Even though I haven't caught a European Carp on A Fly Rod I've caught heaps whilst Fishing for our Native Fish,a Friend's Son has caught them to 40lbs the are just about everywhere over here.
They were bought in to clean up the Irrigation Canals however they have had The Reverse Effect,They are in most of The Lakes,Private Dams,Rivers & Creeks & it's Illegal to rreturn them,so catch & release is out.
Incidently another guy from Sydney was telling me he had a Phone conversation with Laurie who used to Fish with us & has mooved back to Italy,Laurie was laughiing,he said he went to check out Fishing Spots near where he is living in Italy & he saw signs saying Carp were Protected.
Brian.