View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 06:25 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need Some Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutnut4 View Post
Thanks for the advice Guys, I just dropped into my local fly shop and asked them how long I would have to wait. (8-10 weeks) for his next order to come in.: I think I am going to enjoy the F.W. on this rod, but I am not sure how much backing to load on a Featherweight for a WF3F, the reel specs. are for a 4 or 5 weight line, maybe 50 - 60 yards.Well ordering the Hardy gives me a quick FIX for my addiction untill the season opens or the next big one comes along. There's still that Abel that I need (want).
Based on experience with some of the other reels I have, you could probably fill it with backing between the first and second rows of porting starting from the center hub and call it a day.