View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 09:51 PM

bigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Fly box for larger bass flies

Quote:
NIck: I know you said you don't like the Cliff Bugger Box, but at $6.49 at Joann's plus the cost of some 4 mm sheet foam and spray adhesive it is hard to beat. Quick View Carrying Case-12''X3-1/4''X9.875'' & Storage Boxes & Tubs at Joann.com
Larry, after reading this discussion I was looking at that same box on the Flambeau website. Seems Art Bin is one of their brands, so that should be a good box. Flambeau has some other similar boxes as well & also has a fly box similar to the MFC box posted by shotgunfly, which on their website is listed at about $49. Would not surprise me if Flambeau is not supplying their boxes to some of these other brands!

Personally, I still can't see paying that much for a plastic fly box.
But, that's just me!

$6.49 plus a couple dollars for foam is more my kind of box! There's a Joann's about a mile from my house too!

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!