View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 08:51 PM

bigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Fly box for larger bass flies

Quote:
NIck: I know you said you don't like the Cliff Bugger Box, but at $6.49 at Joann's plus the cost of some 4 mm sheet foam and spray adhesive it is hard to beat. Quick View Carrying Case-12''X3-1/4''X9.875'' & Storage Boxes & Tubs at Joann.com
Larry, after reading this discussion I was looking at that same box on the Flambeau website. Seems Art Bin is one of their brands, so that should be a good box. Flambeau has some other similar boxes as well & also has a fly box similar to the MFC box posted by shotgunfly, which on their website is listed at about $49. Would not surprise me if Flambeau is not supplying their boxes to some of these other brands!

Personally, I still can't see paying that much for a plastic fly box.
But, that's just me!

$6.49 plus a couple dollars for foam is more my kind of box! There's a Joann's about a mile from my house too!

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!