View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 03:48 PM

troutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to behold
Default Tying night/tourney

For those of you guys that live near the Reno area on Fri March 22nd and Sat the 23rd I am hosting a tying night at my shop in Sparks on Fri and will be hosting a little fishing tournament that Sat on the Truckee.
The rules are as follows: teams will be made up of two people. Those that can find a teammate great. For those that can't I'll try and help find a partner for you as there will be a few singles signing up. Up to 10 teams will be allowed and the cost will be $10 per person and the proceeds go to the winning team to split. I am looking for some prizes for other top teams that finish from local fly shops so hopefully we'll have some other givaways. The winners will be decided by length of fish caught. Each team will need to have a camera and tape measure to prove length of fish. To give a little back to the river, for each full trash bag collected and brought back at the end you will get to add two inches to your length total. I'm still working on some minor details but this covers most of it. This will be a fun, friendly tourney. To sign up just give me a holler. If you have any questions just ask away.