Thread: Lamson Konic 2
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 12:50 PM

thewalker1013 has a spectacular aura aboutthewalker1013 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Lamson Konic 2

Here are some pics, so sorry for the delay... home comp has been acting funny, and couldn't do this from my work computer. I've tried to show any blemishes on the reel... some little scratches (this reel will scratch somewhat easily... its definitely a fishing tool and definitely not a collector's piece, but if you're looking at this post then you know that already ) but nothing affecting performance. I didn't notice any of this until I took these pics, really...

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

oh yeah, it comes with its original cloth drawstring bag... it actually came unstitched after a couple of times taking it on/off, so my sweet wife super-stitched it back (she did a very clean job, looks like new) and I'd say that it's in "better-than-new" condition