View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 09:49 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future
Default Re: Family Friendly Organizer???

I got a 3pack of Rubbermaid "like" lock top bins for the travel trailer for storing band aids , batteries and what not. They worked so well I got 3 more for fly tying. It was like 3 for $8.99. They are about 10" long, 5" wide and 3" deep.Then I have all my peacock herls and pheasant tails thumb tacked to the wall as my office is small. So the smaller bins on top 1 is hooks, 1 is thread/wire, 1 is beads. The bigger bin below has all my dubbing, chenille, micro tube, krystal flash. Then just a little desk organizer for my bobbins and tools

Granted I have 1300+ hooks and same for beads it is amazing how fast $1,200 goes when you "load up" on supplies. Then again I've tied over 900 flies so I'm about to break even......wow I just went there didn't I

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.