View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 09:49 PM

comeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Family Friendly Organizer???

I got a 3pack of Rubbermaid "like" lock top bins for the travel trailer for storing band aids , batteries and what not. They worked so well I got 3 more for fly tying. It was like 3 for $8.99. They are about 10" long, 5" wide and 3" deep.Then I have all my peacock herls and pheasant tails thumb tacked to the wall as my office is small. So the smaller bins on top 1 is hooks, 1 is thread/wire, 1 is beads. The bigger bin below has all my dubbing, chenille, micro tube, krystal flash. Then just a little desk organizer for my bobbins and tools

Granted I have 1300+ hooks and same for beads it is amazing how fast $1,200 goes when you "load up" on supplies. Then again I've tied over 900 flies so I'm about to break even......wow I just went there didn't I

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.