View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 02:02 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jungle cock feathers

I have purchased some from the Theriault Family Farm in Maine. They sell them by the pack if you don't want to spend for a whole skin. I couldn't find the jungle cock page on their site but they do still mention them. Google them to find the site and send them an email.

I believe the Feather Emporium carries them as well but I haven't purchased from them and don't know if they sell small than a cape. There is a guy in Estonia who sells capes on ebay for under $50 but I've heard mixed reviews on the legality of it. Haven't waded into it myself as I just needed a few nails for a feather inlay. Perhaps someone else will speak to the legal issues involved, if any.