View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 03:08 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whose pets love their feathers and fur?

Yah, they are not replaceable. This one is completely different than my last dog Speedy was. He was not aware that he was a dog and felt it was horribly unfair to treat him like he was one. He's the only big dog I ever saw that hated getting dirty. He didn't roll on stinky stuff, absolutely hated mud. Any muddy tracks on my floor were mine. He was fun just to watch because you see his brain working all the time. He invented games, understood everything you said to him. He was the Einstein of dogs.

This one is an actual dog. She will roll in any stinky thing she finds unless she eats it. She understands a lot of what I say, but most of it probably works like the adults in the Charlie Brown cartoons, "Whaa whaaa wa wa wah." Don't get me wrong. She's not stupid, she just isn't a genius like Speedy was and I didn't expect her to be. She's a great dog. I spoil the snot out of her. 64 pounds of lap dog.