View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 02:26 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jungle cock feathers

How the heck does Jungle Cock get to where it is even slightly threatened? For those of you that are not aware, they are the ancestor of the domestic chicken, and not very far removed. They look and act like a dang chicken. It seems to me that they should be able to raise the dang things to the point they could be serving it at Kentucky Fried Chicken.

I digress. How many do you need and what size? I had an bad E Bay accident a while back. I kept bidding on capes and getting sniped and outbid. I had to be away fromthe computor when a bunch came up. I bid what I was willing to pay on three, and of course, Murphy's law, got all three.