View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 12:33 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Albright Products

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetandsalt View Post
If the long term viability of a company is important to you for warranty purposes, then I might be a bit sceptical.
The way I look at it is if there is a flaw in the rod they should take care of, it will be discovered right away. Anything after that is my fault and since I am pretty careful not to bust rods, I don't have to worry about that.

I have only busted one. I was doing a steeple cast up through a bunch of rocks and trees and hooked a dead cedar tree. Completely my fault. I should have turned around and forward cast up through that mess and shot my back cast. Or better yet use my two handers. Spots like this was why I got them in the first place. Dumb of me. I don't think the rod company should be on the hook for something stupid I do 7 years and hundreds of fish after I buy the rod. Especially if the rod was something I got on a closeout for a rediculously cheap price.