Thread: Finally Got Out
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 03:19 PM

stimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud of
Default Finally Got Out

Well after all the rain, snow, and the days when i had to work and couldn't fish i was busting to be on the water.With my dad having some health issues haven't had alot of time to get out and fish.But he asked saturday if i wanted to go fishing sunday and well i was all in for that. Well we hit the water and he dropped me off and i took a radio so we could be in contact at all times and my cousin went with him. He told me to fish up to where they started ,He had a great strech of water which is why i think he wanted me to fish lower . He had a good day and kept asking how many i had caught over the radio ,we did meet up and finish the day together and he said he was filling good but it was time for new waders his were leaking.Here are a couple fish that we caught.
Click the image to open in full size.