Thread: Simms Taco Bag
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 08:11 PM

comeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Simms Taco Bag

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
Avs, now you need to get some seat covers for that fancy new truck of yours. What did you get?

Side note: I'm with you on the boots and bin Avs. ghocevar definitely needs a new mat. Maybe we can take up a board collection to get him a new one
Well don't blame me for the truck blame my wife.

6 years ago I wanted really bad a Toyota Tundra but could only afford the Tacoma and it was a great truck. Dont get me wrong i loved my Tacoma and it was a awesome truck, but I always "wanted" the Tundra. Well I bought my wife a 4runner limited in Nov and she told me to get me Tundra at the same time. Jokingly I said when I get the offer letter on my promotion my company had been working on for a year I would. Well last Tuesday night HR emailed me the offer letter .....my wife looked and said well about that truck.

I got a 2013 4x4 Tundra Limited double cab.Those leather hated seats will be nice after fishing in the snow. This truck has more bells and whistles than my 2003 loaded BMW I had when I was a bachelor