Thread: Simms Taco Bag
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 09:11 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future
Default Re: Simms Taco Bag

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
Avs, now you need to get some seat covers for that fancy new truck of yours. What did you get?

Side note: I'm with you on the boots and bin Avs. ghocevar definitely needs a new mat. Maybe we can take up a board collection to get him a new one
Well don't blame me for the truck blame my wife.

6 years ago I wanted really bad a Toyota Tundra but could only afford the Tacoma and it was a great truck. Dont get me wrong i loved my Tacoma and it was a awesome truck, but I always "wanted" the Tundra. Well I bought my wife a 4runner limited in Nov and she told me to get me Tundra at the same time. Jokingly I said when I get the offer letter on my promotion my company had been working on for a year I would. Well last Tuesday night HR emailed me the offer letter .....my wife looked and said well about that truck.

I got a 2013 4x4 Tundra Limited double cab.Those leather hated seats will be nice after fishing in the snow. This truck has more bells and whistles than my 2003 loaded BMW I had when I was a bachelor

"Snap it" Hank Patterson