Thread: Bourbon
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 10:49 PM

popperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to popperfly
Default Re: Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysh View Post
A couple years ago on The Salmon River (Idaho) we were all standing around a blazing campfire and I was handed a tin cup with a few ice cubes and three fingers(maybe four) of a bourbon I'd not tasted before, I sipped it and instantly liked it, turned out to be a rather inexpensive bottle of George Dickel no.12.

It's tough to find in my area, when I make it to Wyoming, I usually search out a few bottles, and with roughly a $20 price tag it is far from a "Bank Breaker". I have an unopened bottle in the cupboard that appears to be rather lonely....it shall be visited tonight.
BourbonEnthusiast.com • Bourbon Reviews • George Dickel No. 12
George Dickel is made 5 minutes from my house in the Cascade Hollows of Normandy Tenn. http://tnspiritsandwinetrail.com/George_Dickel_Distillery.html and Jack Daniel's is only 15 minutes away in Lynchburg Tenn.
One thing I can say about George Dickel.....very smooth! that would be my choice.

Born to Fish...Forced to Work !