View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 10:39 AM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone use ProBond paste?

Thanks for the comments. Auntie, I was using ProBond which is a different product than Rod Bond. Is Rod Bond a paste or liquid?

Anyway, I cleaned every up really well last night and started over. Temperature was definitely the first culprit. My basement lair where I do my stuff is quite cool. I scooped out some of the peanut butter and honey (resin and hardener, respectively) and let the globs warm next to my space heater, it made a huge difference in the consistency and is mixed together like butter. Very nice. It still took way longer than the stated 15 minutes set time, but this morning the left over epoxy is hard. So I am hoping, trusting, that is set properly.

Thanks for the advice.