Thread: Pizza Voodoo
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 12:23 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pizza Voodoo

I assume you make your crust from scratch. After that, anything goes in my opinion. But one of my favorite pizzas that used to made by a local pie shop here was the "jalapeno holiday": red sauce, jalapenos, pineapple, mozza/cheddar cheese blend. Of course ham or bacon addition would be an excellent variant.

Who is your team?

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt bash View Post
I used to be the same when I watched the Mets, I figured out quick though that they suck and no amount of properly seasoned/cooked hot wings could cure that! But I suggest anything with bacon on it is infallible!
Dang it, Bill -- the Mets???? I was really starting to like you too.