View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 01:13 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any Past/Present Pipe Smokers/Collectors?

Just that one photo alone would convince me that I was in a "welcome" place, given my affection for all things "fly" and a good piece of briar smoked well. The women of this house-- and at one time, there were five! --used to call my tying area "cluttered," which was their way of saying that it was a mess, in their estimation.

Still, "BTR"-- before the robbery/break-in last month --I could lay my hands on almost anything in or around my "mess" without even pausing to think about it! Now, in a rare bit of compromise after the clean-up-- hey, I'm out-numbered here --I've given in and packed some stuff away in storage bins nearly stacked next to or atop the desk. The problem is... there now are times when I can't find a thing!!! So much for organization!!!!!

Jerry, aka hairwing530