View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 01:13 PM

hairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Any Past/Present Pipe Smokers/Collectors?

Just that one photo alone would convince me that I was in a "welcome" place, given my affection for all things "fly" and a good piece of briar smoked well. The women of this house-- and at one time, there were five! --used to call my tying area "cluttered," which was their way of saying that it was a mess, in their estimation.

Still, "BTR"-- before the robbery/break-in last month --I could lay my hands on almost anything in or around my "mess" without even pausing to think about it! Now, in a rare bit of compromise after the clean-up-- hey, I'm out-numbered here --I've given in and packed some stuff away in storage bins nearly stacked next to or atop the desk. The problem is... there now are times when I can't find a thing!!! So much for organization!!!!!

Jerry, aka hairwing530