Thread: Wader question
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 01:49 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wader question

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhaynes View Post
I made the mistake of leaving my waders in the trunk of my car during a very hot summer spell.... all the goop that sealed the seam between the neoprene bootie and the waterproof/breathable material melted out. You could see the runs where the goop literally liquified and ran. No amount of re-gooping with aqua seal seemed to fix it.... Bottom line: they are now in a box in my basement and I have a new pair of waders which I NEVER leave in the car!
Good call on not leaving waders in the trunk of a hot car. Won't effect the 'material' but the Neo-booties don't like that at all. Interesting comment on the 'Goop' going soft, never seen a reference to that before.

fae