View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 01:53 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default Re: DIY Tying station

I've been threatening to make a station like you are talking about William, something that sit on my table, contains all the tools and materials for a pattern and can be picked up and moved easily. But for me to make this would mean first I'd have to clean my garage to get to my work bench and table saw!

I have made some drawings of the features I'd want: a few "cups" routed out of the base for beads and hooks, a little backsplash around the sides to contain everything with some dowels to hold spools. I have scaled back my plan since I finally got one of those foam blocks with holes in it. That simple, little, light weight thing is the best organizer I've ever had. It holds pert near every tool I use and certainly everything I need within reach.