View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 02:53 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Removing An "Unwanted" Odor from hackle...

Hey flytire,

To show you what kind of degenerates broke into our house, in the midst of their wreaking destructive havoc on the place, they took the time to dump the zip-loc bags back into the sealed plastic bin, do their damage and then replace the lid! Stupid? You bet, especially given the amount of time it must have taken them.

By the way, the three "meth-heads" were caught not long ago in a major inter-state drug bust. As for my fishing gear and our electronics? Long gone... As my wife and I were at my oncologist's office for the better part of a half day, I guess they could afford to take their time.

Still, on the plus side, no one was hurt and my status as being in "full remission" following another brain tumor remains intact!

Jerry, aka hairwing530