View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 11:23 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DIY Tying station

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamhj View Post
Well of course. I'll need to organize the garage, build a work bench or two at the new house and then buy a drill press along with the lathe I'm going to get for rod building All necessary purchase for sure. I have similar things in mind and am torn between having lots of holes, dowels, etc on it for lots of materials or simplifying. I always intend to just bring out the materials for one or two patterns and the stuff ends up taking over the table
Man William...I am something seriously jealous! I've been day dreaming more and more lately about a shop with a lathe and drill press and ... I really need go buy some Lottery tickets!! Quite my day job...