View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 12:28 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removing An "Unwanted" Odor from hackle...

I think your insurance company stinks. Travelers tried to pull one on my brother when they had the bad fires near Durango. The fire got right up the road from his house and they called and told him they were cancelling his insurance.

Here's something you may want to do. He called the state office that regulates insurance in Colorado. They did not cancel his insurance. Fortunately his house did not end up burning down, but it got houses right up to his. That was in case you missed it, Travelers. He also testified in front of congress over it. He cancelled them after that.

Companies that try that need to be exposed. In that light, what was the companies name?

The only suggestion I have is warm water and Dawn dish soap maybe.