View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 05:12 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Past/Present Pipe Smokers/Collectors?

Thanks I love the cutts, the take foam beetles up there like crazy and it was cold and wet enough to bust out the pipe while much of the rest of the state was so dry this past summer.

The people who were cold had flown in from Chicago the evening before - landed at 5,000 ft, we drove them to just shy of 11,000 feet then had them hike up the the lake so I cut them some slack. Still it was hard to believe them telling me how cold it was while I was standing there, knee deep in the lake wet wading in water that had recently been snow I've learned I'll put up with a lot of discomfort if it means I can catch some fish, or perhaps the pipe was keeping me warm?