View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 11:14 PM

moucheur2003 is a jewel in the roughmoucheur2003 is a jewel in the roughmoucheur2003 is a jewel in the roughmoucheur2003 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Albright Products

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
If you think their rods are only worth what they are getting at the closeout prices, you are wrong. I understand the argument that their MSRP prices are silly, and as I addressed before, I agree. But don't think for a second that the closeout price is what they really should sell for.
No, I've got two XX's and three EXS's, plus those Tradewinds I got from STP, so I don't think they make ****. I think they offer very good quality for the prices they really charge, perhaps the best, or at lest among the best. I just don't understand why they don't promote themselves that way. Are they at least as good for the price as other Asian importers like Redington, TFO, Greys,and Powell? Yes, and perhaps better, because they often can beat those competitors on price. But instead they try to pass themselves off as something they really aren't, and it makes the whole company seem somewhat dishonest.

Last edited by moucheur2003; 02-27-2013 at 11:31 PM.