View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 05:58 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: One Last Question, and I Promise I'll Quit...

So, gt05254... you have a construction trailer, eh? We just may have to talk in the near future about a "working fishing trip..."

Actually, if the truth be known, the Speaker of the House would no opt for a trip out your way. She liked the whole "Bennington, Manchester Center, Manchester and points north and east" trek that we took some years back. She even went so far as to put the totals of my purchases to shame at both Orvis and LL Bean (we ended up in Freeport, ME). Granted, a lot of the stuff was for me, but still...

Being as close as you are... do you ever get over to Manchester, as if I have to ask? Is the Sirloin Saloon still in business there? Back in the day, that place featured some incredible steaks and outstanding "Saloonaritas..."
Manchester also was home to a number of rather unique bookstores. Hence, my interest...