Thread: Pizza Voodoo
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 09:08 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pizza Voodoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt bash View Post
I used to be the same when I watched the Mets, I figured out quick though that they suck and no amount of properly seasoned/cooked hot wings could cure that! But I suggest anything with bacon on it is infallible!
But I will bet you still watch them as I do! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!! I don't have to cook anything if I go to the stadium they win guaranteed on T V no guarantees ! How I long for a rerun of 69 and 86!

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt bash View Post
Hahaha! Whats the difference!?! Yeah I was though, the first time I was allowed to stay up past ten was in 84 when they won the series against Boston. After that they did ok, then after the strike it really went south but it used to be a good excuse to head to the bar! Now all I get to watch is the Indians, not a whole lot of difference there either!
86 you stayed up late . Nothing better than seeing Boggs and Clemens cry!

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Tide View Post
I'd never heard of St Louis style and was going to say "SHOW ME !" but I googled it instead
You do realize that I want them to win ?

I grew up in a town with a lot of Sicilians, and Sicilian style has a thick bread-like crust.
I'm not sure that I could go with a St Louis/ unleavened crust. New Haven style thin is hugely popular here in CT and that's hard enough to deal with.
Love Sicilian style loaded up! That's a meal!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser