View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 05:25 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Did You Know...?

newby... I, too, have a bit of Irish blood running through these veins. The truth is that I'm Scot/Irish/Polish, which can be a stubborn and volatile combination. And, there was a time when my patience would have run short rather quickly. But, 15 years of battling brain cancer-- three tumors to date, and I'm in full remission and my record is 3-0 --has mellowed me a bit.

Still, I can show you the bite marks on my tongue, even today. As my grandfather was fond of saying when his Scot/Irish blood was boiling, "they had my hackles up..." But, I wasn't about to let it ruin the day for my elderly friend. It was his last time standing amidst the waters of the AuSable River before he took his leave for a better place. I still miss his sage wisdom, even today... Jerry, aka hairwing530