Thread: Airflo Lines
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 02:08 AM

Liphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud of
Default Re: Airflo Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoaandme View Post
Ok thanks. The cheapest I can find is about $13 using usps but it needs an address to confirm the price.

Yeah I just checked UPS and fedex and the prices are insane.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Are there any issues with taxes at customs for shipped goods? Could that be a hidden cost that wasn't represented on the shipping label?
The only thing you have to watch is if you buy something on Ebay & they do The Shipping as well,even though there is no Import Duties they Tack on $4.88.
Brian.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------
Addition
Hi.
I Just checked & saw where Ebay have removed The $4.88 Import Duty on an item I looked at.
I only yesterday Contacted them,asked what The $4.88 Import Duty was for when We Had no Such Thing as Import Duties under $1000.
Brian.