Thread: Pizza Voodoo
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 01:26 AM

theboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant future
Default Re: Pizza Voodoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean_mt View Post
Yer hurting me Boz! I used to like you too!

While I was not around for the '69 "Miracle" and epic collapse of the Cubs, '84 was a special year for me as an 11 year old boy. If I only knew then how truly special that season was...well, actually I'm glad that I had no idea then, I would have been ruined at much earlier age!
Heres the deal John one of my good friends also named John the postmaster is a die hard Cubby fan. if he can put up with me and I can deal with his ivy wall then I think you can as well! Like he said at least im not on the Yankee band wagon as he is not on the White Sox train!Oh and the only thing better than 69 Series besides my kids was my first fish!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser