View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 04:39 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Did You Know...?

theboz... Have you ever had one of those days when there's no fuse left to light, so you fire off a verbal volley instead? Well, that was one of those days!! After waiting for them to run out of breath-- a courtesy they didn't deserve --I dragged out my floating "soap box" and launched into my own long-winded dissertation on who and why we are, and what it is we do, exactly, for the resources. Do I believe that my explanation made any difference. Probably not... But, one can always hope!

My "best guess" is that they pushed my button, and I felt both an obligation and a compulsion to set the record straight. And, I'd do it again in a heartbeat, just on the hopes that something I said might sink in during the rest of their trip downstream. A mind can only be changed if it's presented with overwhelming evidence that runs contrary to its initial perceptions, no matter how skewed their views might truly be... Jerry, aka hairwing530