View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 08:23 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Float tube thoughts

Fins. Waders if you don't already for when the water cools down. I have an anchor but you don't really need it. I have it for a specific thing. Still you may think of a reason to get one. An air pump that runs on the 12 volt system of your vehicle so you don't pass out trying to blow it up. A leash for your rod so if you go all butterfingers you don't need to breakout the scuba gear to get it back. Maybe a rod holder. Waterproof boxes/bags for your misc. stuff you may want to haul around with you. I have a portable fishfinder that comes in handy sometimes. There's a lot of things that you may want. Joni and Mojo use stuff like this a lot, so hopefully they will jump in and help also.