View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 08:33 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did You Know...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsquires View Post
What is it about the Irish genes? I caught my stepson talking to my wife about how he has always been amazed at how I go from calm to ballistic in a second - no in between. His theory is that's why I'm not afraid of the bears, that the bears can sense the Irish gene and they leave me alone and I'm aware of that. I think I'll let him keep thinking that and not tell him about the part where I'm always the last guy to fall asleep because I'm hearing all the noises out there.
Irish descent is great when it comes to men. Most of my closest ftiends are of the persuasion and they are the best. Then we have the female element . Not the same! Enough said!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser