View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 09:04 AM

Flyfisher for men is a name known to allFlyfisher for men is a name known to allFlyfisher for men is a name known to allFlyfisher for men is a name known to allFlyfisher for men is a name known to allFlyfisher for men is a name known to all
Default Re: Float tube thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
Not likely. If you had the adapter to do it maybe. The fastest way is a shop vac. Put the hose on the exhaust and it will blow it up in about 12 seconds. It will do an air mattress in under 20 seconds.

The pump I have for mine has the adapter to fit the inlet on my tubes and my air mattress. I can make the adapters work on my shop vac. It works so well and so fast it is actually fun. Not fun enough to do when I'm bored.... but close.
Gotcha! I have an air mattress pump for camping. I'll check it out. This might just call for some Red Green Duct tape engineering!

I've been toying with the idea of how to spend those gift cards and this is looking better and better. I'd been leaning towards a .22 pistol for plinking. Then I got to kibbitzing with my father about little camping/fishing/traveling adventures we've taken over the years, some together, some alone as I got sent out for ministry/pastoral duties.

The fun and good memory in those is a lot more than any target practice I've done. This thing could set me up for some cool adventure.