View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 04:31 PM

hairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to behold
Default The "New 48+ Fly Collection"

Having had way too much tying time on my hands in previous years and collecting far too many others at various fly shops, I'm now putting together a number of the new boxed "48+ Fly Collections" for the price of $30 to $35, depending on the shipping necessary. The assortment will be top heavy with dries, wets, nymphs, et al-- sizes #10 through #18 --and range from traditional Adams and Gingers to a fair number of parachute patterns-- again, Adams, Cahills, Gnats and the like --and right on up to a range of the Wulff series. I'll also be including enough nymphs to keep things interesting.

The flies listed above will come packed in a new 10-compartment fly box that's perfect for those "grab and go" sessions on a favorite river or stream.

As mentioned, the price for a collection shipped via First-Class Mail with delivery confirmation will be $30. If you need them via Priority Mail, the price will be $35.

I'll work on building a custom set within whatever way that I can. You just have to let me know your wants or needs, and I'll see what I can do to accommodate you.

Questions, photo requests and/or orders can be sent via PM or by e-mail to jwarrington1@copper.net A note here... I prefer Paypal, as it keeps me from a 30-mile drive to the bank, and allows me to generate a shipping label.

Thanks for looking, my friends... Jerry, aka hairwing530

Last edited by hairwing530; 04-05-2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Adding a few more flies to the mix...