View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 04:31 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default The "New 48+ Fly Collection"

Having had way too much tying time on my hands in previous years and collecting far too many others at various fly shops, I'm now putting together a number of the new boxed "48+ Fly Collections" for the price of $30 to $35, depending on the shipping necessary. The assortment will be top heavy with dries, wets, nymphs, et al-- sizes #10 through #18 --and range from traditional Adams and Gingers to a fair number of parachute patterns-- again, Adams, Cahills, Gnats and the like --and right on up to a range of the Wulff series. I'll also be including enough nymphs to keep things interesting.

The flies listed above will come packed in a new 10-compartment fly box that's perfect for those "grab and go" sessions on a favorite river or stream.

As mentioned, the price for a collection shipped via First-Class Mail with delivery confirmation will be $30. If you need them via Priority Mail, the price will be $35.

I'll work on building a custom set within whatever way that I can. You just have to let me know your wants or needs, and I'll see what I can do to accommodate you.

Questions, photo requests and/or orders can be sent via PM or by e-mail to jwarrington1@copper.net A note here... I prefer Paypal, as it keeps me from a 30-mile drive to the bank, and allows me to generate a shipping label.

Thanks for looking, my friends... Jerry, aka hairwing530

Last edited by hairwing530; 04-05-2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Adding a few more flies to the mix...