View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 06:14 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: One Last Question, and I Promise I'll Quit...

pa dave,

I agree with you that the e-readers will continue to grow in popularity... for awhile. Eventually, as all things do, however, I believe that there will be a "re-birth" of sorts in the appreciation of a printer's craft, and you'll see the old-fashioned copies of the hard covers experience a popularity upswing once again. Let's fact it... No matter how they're packaged, e-readers don't exactly make for an impressive library shelf...

Given that belief, I'm currently trying to stock-pile as many of the classic fly-fishing books in "aged" hard-covers as I can, my investment toward the aging process that will again bring back the renewed "age of books."

Jerry, aka hairwing530