View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 10:05 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lancaster Fly Show

Went to the show today and it was a good one. Got to meet mrfzx(Homer) and his 16wt. Great guy! Spent some time with Lefty and as usual had us all amazed and laughing! Someone asked him to autograph a book on casting and he looked at the cover and didn't think he should sign it because the guy on the cover didn't have a tight loop! Went to Bob Clousers and Bob Popovics seminars........EXCELLENT!Gave Enrico Puglisi a little dig because hes from L.I.like myself and instead of telling me to take a hike he gave me a 1 on 1 lesson on how to use his tarantula brush to make an awesome crab fly! Mike Schmidt tied a fly that for all the world looked like a Rapala minnow!Told me he came up with it while he was sitting there! Incredible! Oh and swirlchaser(Marco) Bob Clouser said he will autograph your bump next year!All and all it was a terrific show and glad I could squeeze it in!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser