View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 08:10 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lakewood Camps and Rapid River

The Lakewood Camps owner recently did a presentation at our club and since we fish that general area, I sat in. Unfortunately, I can't tell you much because frankly I wasn't all that interested in knowing about the different pies that they served or how they couldn't find good help so I didn't stay long.
I can tell you that the Rapid is a great fishery and while it's hard to access, don't be surprised when you're not alone. You can find some solitude below Pond in River, but the quality fishery there at Middle Dam it's hardly unknown.

You'll find a good article on the fishing Rapid on the Fly Fisherman website and the best fishing map of the river that I've seen is actually on the Lakewoods Camps site.