Thread: New Fisherman
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 07:44 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Fisherman

The best deal ona 9' 5 wt. around right now is this link here; :: Albright Fly Fish | Fly Rods | Fly Reels | Spin and Casting Rods | Reels | Rods

They have reels on closeout as well. In fact I am buying another one of the reels bright and early Monday morning. I think you would be hard pressed to find any better deal for the money you have in mind. In fact for twice the money you have in mind, or 10% of instant expert. I have also seen a few really good deals on fly lines lately on E Bay. I just got an $80 (give or take a buck or two) SA line for $12 plus free delivery. I got goose bumps! It's the third one I own of that exact line. I have it in 8 and 10. Just got a 7 for the 10' 7 wt. Winston I am building. Yah hoo!