View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:09 AM

mrfzx is a splendid one to beholdmrfzx is a splendid one to beholdmrfzx is a splendid one to beholdmrfzx is a splendid one to beholdmrfzx is a splendid one to beholdmrfzx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What could you possible add? ;>)

When I was 19, I was hunting with my father and brother. It was my turn to post while they made a swing around me to move deer. It was so cozy there under that hemlock , I fell asleep. I awoke to my dad kicking the sole of my boot. They asked me how I could sit there with the bear that close. I never saw any bear. They showed me the tracks in the snow, and I about filled my pants right there. Later, this was before the age of digital cameras and phone- cams, my brother got his film developed. The picture showed the bear all of 6 or 7 feet from me looking right at me. I asked him to dig out the photo, so I could scan it and post it here, but that was amost 30 years ago, and he is having trouble locating it.

There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm. ~Patrick F. McManus, Never Sniff a Gift Fish, 1979

Anger is like peeing in your pants: everyone can see it, but only you can feel it. ~Jeff Yalden

Remember: The winner gets to write the history books.