View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:41 AM

sweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant future
Default C&F Fly Boxes: Are They Worth It?

Some how, no matter how I think I am paying attention, I invariably wade too deep and get my vest pockets wet. More times than I can recount I have spent non-hatch afternoon down-time laying my fly boxes out in the sun to evaporate river water. Along came C&F fly boxes from Japan. Featuring a water-proof gasket and a fail-proof clasp, they are expensive. They also introduced high density slit foam to hold flies securely and visibly in neat rows. Even shaken, flies rarely fall out on their own. Yes, fine lower-cost variations on this theme have appeared from SA and other imitators and they too are very good and I use both, but the original is still the best quality. They have protected my valuable flies in both sweet and salt water and I think they are worth it. What do you think?

Click the image to open in full size.