View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 04:44 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default Re: Worst Fishing Car Ever

I've been down that road boz! Had the same issues with mine so ff to the scrap yard it went after some serious abuse. My worst is my best because its what I have and its my daily driver so I love it and hate it at the same time. A 86 Cherokee, with no drivers side or rear windshield, I drive an icebox with no heat, radio or comfort. Ohio winters suck but I can go anywhere with 4wd, the down side is the hole in the passenger side floor is getting bigger and I just found out my brake lights only work when the feel like it. Next ride will be of the German persuasion, my fist car was a Jetta. The odometer crapped out at 264,000 miles and I've driven from Maine to Florida having to stop for gas once. With the right set of tires and proper driving that car could go just about anywhere within reason. I know I should support US made cars but when we come out with a car that could take the abuse and mileage (with little to no maintenance), and get the same MPG the next car will be a Volkswagen.