Thread: Texas Question
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:36 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Texas Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
I have wanted to get a big stinking Aligator Gar on a fly rod in the worst way. They are freakin huge and nasty. I can't think of a lot of things that look more fun. Want to adopt an older child to take along?
Consider yourself adopted if I can get some decent boat rental info.Got free lodging and a car all I need is some more facts about the lake rather than all the usual bs ive been getting!If I cant verify anything im going to the Trinity River where at least I know what im getting into.Its just that this lake is 10 minutes from where ill be. And I want gators not longnose so I want to be sure.Homer (mrfzk)is going after them in Louisiana with a 16 wt!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser