View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 10:44 PM

JoJer has much to be proud ofJoJer has much to be proud ofJoJer has much to be proud ofJoJer has much to be proud ofJoJer has much to be proud ofJoJer has much to be proud ofJoJer has much to be proud ofJoJer has much to be proud of
Default Re: One Last Question, and I Promise I'll Quit...

I've been giving and receiving books as gifts for years. I'd have trouble parting with most of those.
I was in the sci-fi book club for years, read and reread the many books I bought from them, but didn't have any trouble parting with them when my sci-fi period ended. Same with the military book club.
I used to pass on my hook and bullet magazines to the kids in our youth hunting group, but there doesn't seem to be much interest. Now I drop stacks in doctors' and hospital waiting rooms and at the blood bank when I donate.
So far, I'm keeping NW Flyfishing and hoping to get to some of those locations someday. Also holding on to my Drake mags. Good writin' and photos.
I've never tried an Ebook.

"Every [child] has the right to a first fish. On this particular planet, no man is granted a greater privelege than to be present and to assist in the realization of this moment". Bill Heavey