View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 06:17 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Buying flies on a budget...

Hey crohnie31,

If you check out the "Personal Classifieds," you'll see that I'm offering the "Triple D Collection"- 3 dozen+ flies --packed into a new 10-compartment fly box for $25 shipped First-Class with delivery confirmation. If you need them more quickly, there is an option of USPS Priority Mail delivery for $30. And, I can work with you on setting up your selection for the areas in which you'll be fishing.

If you're interested, shoot me your e-mail address and I'll fire off some photos for your consideration... Jerry, aka hairwing530

Oh, and since it will be a birthday present, I'll toss in a few additional flies, some that are personal favorites of mine...