View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 06:40 AM

troutnut4 is a glorious beacon of lighttroutnut4 is a glorious beacon of lighttroutnut4 is a glorious beacon of lighttroutnut4 is a glorious beacon of lighttroutnut4 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Worst Fishing Car Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgunfly View Post
"stretching the rubber deal that held the backseat up and it broke and I actually punched myself in the jaw"

That'll teach you for bad mouthing an American icon! ;-)

Just kidding. I'd never own a Jeep.

I own and hate/love (more of the former now) a subaru baja. It is UGLY WEIRD but I couldn't justify getting a pickup or getting just a car so I got BOTH!

Ugh. It's held up well. But it's losing power and that short bed has gotten shorter and shorter as I've gotten more stuff and older.

Still can't justify getting a pickup. I work from home, don't drive much at all. So I'm thinking of picking up a small SUV of the German persuasion.
Shotgunfly: It shows from your post that you are open minded and a global thinker. I had one of those jeeps. It would almost climb a wall if it wasn't for gravity! Still hated it. I have had 6 of the "German persuasion" as you call them and found that the last couple were expensive to fix and didn't care for the transmissions. I now have a couple of "Japanese persuasions" and one (CRV) is great for what I do and inexpensive to maintain. Just my opinion. I would like to have a pickup at times, but don't care for the current Honda truck.