View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 02:33 PM

brookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Rotary Vise Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by noreaster View Post
I'm waiting for my Anvil Atlas to arrive. Its been 12 days since I placed the order. I'm getting impatient.

I researched and checked reviews. This one was what I liked. It is a little pricey at about $150.
Got it and love it.

I'll admit that I wasn't in love at first but the more I use it, the more I like it.

The rotary function is a little tight at first but eventually loosens up with use.

The jaws have two notches in them - one closer to the base for larger hooks and on closer to the top for smaller hooks. Try to keep your hooks in there for the best holding power. For realllly small hooks (18 and smaller) staying outside of the grooves is OK.

EDIT: I should note that mine did not come with the extension arm to hold the bobbin when utilizing the rotary function...I had to buy that separately.

Last edited by brookfieldangler; 03-05-2013 at 02:54 PM.