View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 08:45 AM

stuie675 will become famous soon enoughstuie675 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: When Did Life's "C Words" Go Out Of Style?

Quote:
Originally Posted by plecain View Post
Nothing new under the sun:

"What is happening to our young people? They disrespect their elders, they disobey their parents. They ignore the law. They riot in the streets inflamed with wild notions. Their morals are decaying. What is to become of them?"

--Plato (probably)
I will agree with a lot, minus the rioting. I see protests a lot and it reminds me of my father's decade, I am glad people are not afraid to stand up for what they believe in, do I think most of what people are protest to be idiotic... yes, but that is the wonderful part of this country, people can be total idiots because they have the right to, it just disappoints me people do not want to constantly learn and accept people for being different. Sadly being from the area I am I get to see stupidity at its best with the infamous church that everyone knows protesting soldier funerals and gay rights. While it is totally in their right to do what they do, I just wish they would grow up and maybe protest somewhere else.

I just wish people would stop watching the news and T.V., watching Facebook, whatever and just go outside and figure out what this world is truly like. Most people will find amazing things.