View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 11:57 AM

Jackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant future
Default Re: Rod weights and Common Cents

A question for those who use the CCS... does it work? Doing static tests using mass and deflection certainly gives results but how do those results transfer over to real-life, dynamic use of the tested rod(s)?

To keep things CCSish, on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being 100% accurate 100% of the time, how would you rate the CCS system for accuracy when compared to actual use of the rod?

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
I'll tell you something else. If the touchy feely PC liberal 'don't make anyone feel bad' crowd had not wrecked distance casting
Might I add a and a?

Good point about the cheater rods posing as 5 weights but 'touchy feely PC liberal'? Whew... that ain't no grand generalization is it?
I betcha it was a right-wing whacko 1%-type who wasn't used to not winning by any means necessary and so bought the casting judges to change the rules to work in his favor!

Just