View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 02:01 PM

bigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ice Fishing & Anti-Doping

I've only ice fished a few times & that was many, many years ago. We don't get that much ice here. I used to work for a road construction contractor & we would push snow in the winter. Some of us carried pints of flavored Rum or Brandy to ward off the cold. I liked Black Berry or Peach Brandy. It didn't really make us warmer, we just thought it did. A pint would usually last several days, as it was used sparingly.

I can see limiting even the alcohol in such competitions, for no other reason than safety, and can understand the premise of anti-doping, but cannot understand why anyone would think it can give them an advantage for fishing.

However, when there's money involved, some will do anything I guess!

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!