View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 10:27 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Middle Tennessee CFR

Quote:
Originally Posted by popperfly View Post
Larry, I was told there would be 14 gals for this years CFR outing.

Keven
Just for future reference the CFR Retreats are always limited to 14 participants and 8-10 Retreat Staff and/or Training Volunteers.

Popperfly, Thanks for helping out with your local CFR Group. And Larry....you know how much your efforts are appreciated.

The local gals coordinating these retreats (and all of the fund raising events and outreach efforts associated with them) work their tails off and receive very little for their efforts, they do it because of a love for the program and what it represents.

Any and all donations are very much appreciated, and don't be afraid to search out and support your local state program.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*